Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update on the Boyd Family!!

Most of you all know that we are expecting baby #2 in early June!! We found out that it is going to be a little girl. We are SO exctied!! I plan to take 3 months off of work, so I will be off most all of the summer =) I plan to work right up until I have the baby, if everything goes well. That way I can be off till just after the Labor Day holiday! Can not WAIT for that! We are hoping to be able to take several camping trips and make lots of new family memories!

Aiden doesn't quite know what to think of the idea of having a baby around. Some days he loves her and kisses my belly and other days he is not so fond of the idea of having to share his toys ;) It will definitely be very interesting!

Things have been pretty crazy lately between the flu bug, pink eye and pneumonia. We all three got the stomach flu about a month ago. Shortly after that Aiden caught a slight case of pink, which Aaron and I were able to steer clear of. And just in the last week Aiden came down with pneumonia and Aaron and I both have had sever sinus infections. Today is the first day that I feel like I'm among the living. Aaron caught it earlier and seems to be better now. Hopefully once the summer comes, the sickness will GO AWAY!

I am very excited for the summer to be quickly approaching. The nice weather has been so encouraging! We have been busy "remodeling/renovating" our upstairs.













Aaron and I are moving our bedroom upstairs, while our existing bedroom will be the new nursery. We have yet to begin on the new nursery. I did finish the painting of the upstairs this last weekend.




Now we are trying to get carpet bought. Our bed will be delivered some time this Saturday, so that is VERY exciting! Hoping in the next couple of weeks we can be all moved up there and we can start on the nursery. Lots to do for the new baby and not very much time! I started my 4-10s schedule at work this week, so it will be VERY helpful to have Fridays off. Hopefully I can get alot accomplished.

Hopefully I can keep updates flowing on this blog and pictures too.

Have a wonderful week and enjoy this beautiful summer weather.

God Bless,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you too but for many reasons, the new baby, watching boththe kids, having you closer, and seeing our kids grow up together. I really look forward to what life is going to bring us.

    ReplyDelete