Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

5 Weeks To Go...

Well I worked a little more in the nursery last night. I got out of work a couple hours early! =) I went home and started to clean/organize the nursery. I have everything ready to go upstairs in the attic whenever my hubby has a free minute. I'm hoping to finally decide on a paint color and maybe get started this weekend! Once we get the walls and trim painted, we can put the closet organizer up and maybe get carpet (not necessarily in that order). Then all that will be left will be getting baby clothes around and assembling the crib.

It is getting real now. As of Wednesday I only have 5 weeks to go...if the baby goes full term. I'm getting excited! I can't wait to see what she will look like.

I will continue to post pictures of our progress in the nursery, so stay tuned!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment