Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Only ONE WEEK to go...

I can't hardly believe that our lil' girl will be here in a week. Sometimes it feels like I have been pregnant forever and other times it feels like I just found out. Everything is ready! I can't wait to see what she looks like!

The weather this week has been amazing! The heat has not bothered me as much as I thought it might. I actually have been outside enjoying it, sitting in the sun and playing in the water with Aiden. My "albino-ness" is slowly fading...that is on my arms and neck only! =)

Sunday afternoon Aiden and I hooked up his lil' kiddy pool with the sprinkler and had a blast!




Last night my sister, Jess and her hubby came out, as well as my mom and dad. Jess and Aiden got into the pool. Jess said it was actually pretty warm. I just took her word for it! =) We grilled burgers and hot dogs and relaxed enjoying the beautiful night. It was mainly for my dad's bday that was Sunday!
I'm looking forward to having this summer off. I only have until Thursday left to work, then I am off until the day after Labor Day. I can't wait to spend days outside in the sun and take trips to the zoo. We plan to take weekend camping trips as well. The freedom this summer will be AMAZING! I'm very much looking forward to it. Just knowing that my sister can come out any time of day to soak in the pool with us will be great!
We already have made reservations for camping over the 4th of July weekend and I am so excited for that! We will take our trip up to Avery Lake over Labor Day and hopefully bring along some good friends and fam as well. We hope to get up north a few more times...but time will tell!
I'm hoping to have a Garage Sale mid to late July. Hoping to get rid of the last of Aiden's clothes and some toys and lots of odds and ends. My sister-in-law plans to put lots of kids/baby stuff in as well. It should be a pretty busy summer, but I'm excited it will be FAMILY TIME!
Keep checking back for the arrival of Lil' Miss Boyd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment