Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful blessed Christmas this year! The kids were spoiled rotten (as expected). We spent lots of time with family. Christmas Eve we went to my sister's house. She had it decorated beautifully with lots of wonderful food!


The kids got new jammies for Christmas. I think it will be a new tradition. I started the tradition of opening one gift up Christmas Eve (since Aaron and I have been together) and I think that would make a great gift. Let the kids open their Christmas jammies.


Christmas Eve we set out milk and cookies for Santa and a carrot for Rudolph. Earlier when I asked Aiden what he was going to set out for Santa he said, "Not cookies, mommy. I set out a sandwich for Santa." Cracked me up! I had explained to him that Santa had to visit ALL the boys and girls and he would be hungry when he got to our house. Apparantely he thought cookies wouldn't be enough. However when it came down to setting something out he did choose the cookies.


Christmas morning was perfect. A classic Christmas. We woke up to Aiden running up the stairs into our bedroom, flipping on the light, jumping into our bed and saying, "Wake up! Wake up! Its Christmas!" It was great! We ran down stairs to see if Santa had come. He was so excited! We had to wake Miley up and she wasn't thrilled, but shortly after presents she went back to bed!


Later Christmas afternoon we went to my parents house and opened gifts with them. They not only spoiled the kids, but spoiled all of us! I even got my sewing machine I had asked for!


I am realizing more and more every day how truly blessed we are to have such a wonderful loving family. Our family is all together, healthy and happy. My children are wonderful and LOVED more than they can imagine! We truly are living our fantasy!
I hope each and everyone of you had a very blessed and WONDERFUL Christmas this year. We wish a blessed New Year! Have fun and be safe!!

1 comment: